Crunchy Kale Chips - Healthy Eyes Recipe
Try these crunchy kale chips which are chock full of vitamins and nutrients that are great for your eyes.
- Half a bunch of kale
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wash, then dry the kale in either a salad spinner or on a clean tea towel.
- Tear the kale leaves into bite-sized pieces, discarding the tough central part.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and, working with your hands, rub the leaves gently so all of the kale has a light coating of oil.
- Place on a baking sheet in one layer. Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the kale.
- Ask an adult to put the baking sheet in the oven. Allow to bake for 20 minutes. Watch the kale to make sure it does not burn.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven when the leaves are crispy.