1. This contest is organized and governed solely by FYidoctors. No other organizations are affiliated with this contest. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. We hereby release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram of any liability.
2. Contest runs from April 27 (08:00 GMT) to May 27, 2021 (23:59 GMT).
3. To enter, participants must leave a comment sharing their story of when they got their first pair of glasses on the April 27 post: “Share your story on National Tell A Story Day, and you could recieve $100 to FYidoctors.”
4. Comments that are deemed profane, abusive, threatening, harassing or harmful will not be permitted. FYidoctors reserves the right to remove any posts or comments at their sole discretion.
5. Participants may submit multiple entries.
6. This contest is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of FYidoctors and affiliated partners are ineligible to enter. Immediate family members of FYidoctors employees and affiliated partners are also ineligible to enter.
7. Prizing: One (1) $100 FYidoctors gift card. Gift cards may be used towards the purchase of prescription frames, sunglasses or contact lenses. The card is non-transferable and additional terms and conditions may also apply. The card may not be used towards the cost of eye exams.
8. The winner will be determined by 08:00 GMT on June 1, 2021. Winners are also subject to FYidoctors' discretion.
9. Winner will be notified via the FYidoctors Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post, depending on channel of entry. Once the winner provides their personal information, they may also be contacted via email, direct message or phone at FYidoctors’ discretion. Winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question (e.g., (2 × 4) + (10 × 3) (Answer: 38)) to be confirmed as a winner.
10. The winner’s name(s) and likeness may be used in future FYidoctors marketing and promotional materials (with written and/or verbal consent from the winner).
11. If the prize is not claimed 1 month after the winner has been notified, a new winner will be drawn at random (again, based on FYidoctors’ discretion).
12. FYidoctors may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this contest at any time without notice or liability to any party. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Canadian federal and provincial law.