Terms and Conditions
1. The "Eats for Your Eyes" recipe contest is organized and governed solely by FYidoctors. No other organizations (including Facebook) are affiliated with this contest.
2. Contest runs from December 1st, 2016 (00:00 GMT) to February 10th, 2017 (23:59 GMT).
3. To enter, participants must submit their information and a complete recipe on the Eats for Your Eyes contest webpage (see above)
4. Participants may submit multiple entries.
5. This contest is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of FYidoctors and affiliated partners are also ineligible to enter.
Each winner will receive a $100 gift card for FYidoctors (that can be used at any FYidoctors location across Canada). Gift cards can only be used for new eyewear and is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Additional terms and conditions may also apply.
7. Winners will also be featured in the upcoming "Eats for Your Eyes" recipe book (to be published by FYidoctors in an electronic format).
Conduct of This Contest
7. Winners will be determined at 08:00 GMT on February 28th, 2017. Winners are also subject to FYidoctors' discretion.
8. Winners will be notified via phone or email using the contact information provided with their entry.
9. Winners’ names and likenesses may be used in future FYidoctors marketing and promotional materials (with written and/or verbal consent from the winner).
10. FYidoctors reserves the right to make modifications to the recipes and to supply its own imagery to accompany the final published recipe.
11. If a prize is not claimed 1 month after the winner has been notified, a new winner will be chosen (based on FYidoctors discretion).
12. FYidoctors may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this contest at any time without notice or liability to any party.
These Terms and Conditions are governed under Canadian federal and provincial law.